• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Album Privacy Settings ( anyone with link )

wdump

Chevereto Member
Do you know if google crawlers will pick up images with this setting ?

upload_2016-12-19_9-31-1.png

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi, Rodolfo,

How can user's create a private album that only approved followers could view ?
is this possible.
can this be done as custom setting ?

let me get this straight 1 last time, if I send my url profile to my wife and tell her please register then follow me
she will never see images of our child thru my profile I would have to email her the private link.
such a bummer. this script is one of the best I have tested except this. darn

let me get this straight 1 last time, if I send my url profile to my wife and tell her please register then follow me
she will never see images of our child thru my profile I would have to email her the private link.
such a bummer. this script is one of the best I have tested except this. darn

Follow / Followers doesn't grant viewing rights. Any person could choose to follow you and access your private stuff, even with mutual follow I think that access to your private stuff must be configurable for each given content.

Having said that, the option that you have at this time is to set the album privact to:
  • Private (anyone with the link): Will make visible the content to anyone who has the album URL. The album won't be listed in the website, people must have the album link to see it.
  • Private (password): It will request for the password to see the content so only those with the password that you choose will be able to see the content
At this time the system doesn't have a customized share feature but I think that the options that we have now are more than enough.

Back