• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Album pages only--loading part of header but not body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hi Rodolfo,

Everything else is working fine.

I understand you are mad I won't upgrade, but I patched the security vulnerabilities in 3.7.1 and will be sticking with it for the time being.

I don't expect you to know the answer but would be extremely grateful for a hint.

Hopefully you have some idea where I can poke around because you've seen a similar issue before. Some routing issue I'm guessing. The body tag has no id or class. The html tag class data also isn't populated beyond "tone-dark top-bar-black unsafe-blur-off js tablet" like it should be.

PM me if you want a link to view the issue client side.

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
More info: SQL query for album pages is still going through. Json response not present (as body isn't populated either). No errors in apache's error_log.

Check your logs, enable PHP error reporting. Keep in mind that custom editing is on your own. I cannot provide support for custom editing neither lookup your code for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back