• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

After upgrade to 3.6.7, I find out there is no Existing album when I try to Edit image details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflin

Chevereto Member
After upgrade to 3.6.7, I find out there is no Existing album when I try to Edit image details.
I click albums button on the top right corner, I can see all the albums still there.

I also can confirm this.

When using the "quick edit" type of method, by clicking one of the icons from the slide-out toolbar over an image, the options window that is rendered is not populating the drop-down list of albums as expected. If I close that window and open the image view, and click the edit image link from there, the albums list is populating correctly.

app/lib/classes/class.user.php

Replace this:
PHP:
            if(is_array($var)) {
                $id = $var['id'];
            }

$user_albums = [];

// Build the user stream
            $user_stream = self::getStreamAlbum($var);

With this:
PHP:
            $id = is_array($var) ? $var['id'] : $var;

$user_albums = [];

// Build the user stream
            $user_stream = self::getStreamAlbum($id);

It has been already added to v3.6.7 so if you re-download it will include this fix. Thank you for let me know about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back