• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

After update (manual) error id's all over the place.

Bazim

Chevereto Member
For example .. 150 photos in a album. I see only like 20. When I scroll down (normally it will load next photos) I get error ID. When I want to sort it by newest/oldest/most popular etc ... only getting the error IDs.

In the administration I have some information about database update with text like .. it is necessary to start an update manager (something like that in english). When I click on that I just get ERROR 500.

Oh now I see something like that:

[Sun Jun 06 19:07:13.782476 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 13910:tid 139783705446144] [id YL0AwWHTt6PEu5MkjQOz6QAAAN4] [client 37.221.249.60:63136] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: \nAw, snap! Internal Server Error [debug @ error_log] - https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/troubleshoot/debug.html\n\n** errorId #269597851926f727 **\n>> ErrorException [0]: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons\nAt /app/lib/classes/class.import.php:62\n\nStack trace:\n#0 unknown file(unknown line): G\\errorsAsExceptions(2, 'set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons', '/app/lib/classes/class.import.php', 62, Array)\n#1 /app/lib/classes/class.import.php(62): set_time_limit(60)\n#2 /app/routes/route.json.php(40): CHV\\Import->__construct()\n#3 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(230): G\\Handler->{closure}(G\\Handler)\n#4 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(130): G\\Handler->processRequest()\n#5 /app/web.php(411): G\\Handler->__construct(Array)\n#6 /app/loader.php(230): require_once('/app/web.php')\n#7 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')\n'

And install

[Sun Jun 06 19:08:20.255766 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 13275:tid 139784166999808] [id YL0BAzyMiDFlqGBdz4x-TwAAABw] [client 37.221.249.60:58944] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: \nAw, snap! Internal Server Error [debug @ error_log] - https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/troubleshoot/debug.html\n\n** errorId #4e4a2d750cb691e0 **\n>> ErrorException [0]: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons\nAt /app/install/installer.php:33\n\nStack trace:\n#0 unknown file(unknown line): G\\errorsAsExceptions(2, 'set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons', '/app/install/installer.php', 33, Array)\n#1 /app/install/installer.php(33): set_time_limit(600)\n#2 /app/routes/route.install.php(12): require_once('/app/install/installer.php')\n#3 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(230): G\\Handler->{closure}(G\\Handler)\n#4 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(130): G\\Handler->processRequest()\n#5 /app/web.php(411): G\\Handler->__construct(Array)\n#6 /app/loader.php(230): require_once('/app/web.php')\n#7 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')\n'

I google this "set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons" with my web hosting provider and I found the set_time_limit can't be used like that in my hosting, but I really don't know what to do with it.

I commented the limit in your scripts and then I run install with error. So I have tried manual update the SQL and I see :

Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes

And why? That hosting is one of the best in my country. They disabled it I guess for security reasons according the error message?

Dear user, did you check the requirements? You have an outdated database version. All your problems are easily to fix if you simply take care and read the documentation.

Im sorry you are having issues.

P.S. Get a real server.

Back