• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

After update home page its empty and can´t login

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotorecu

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

I update with the automatic tool, aftar the udate my home page dont show any picture and when I tried to login can access, the message say " You dont have permission to access this page or the link has expired)

😢Unexpected result

Can´t do anything, can´t login

Attachments

• error entrar.jpg
    error entrar.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 11
  • paginavacia.jpg
    paginavacia.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 10
Estaba viendo que la version de MySql que tiene mi host es la 5.6 y creo que hay problemas con esa version, es correcto? Ya cuheque y de momento no esta en mis posibiidades subir la version por el costo que me representa.
Como puedo bajar de version para que mi pagina siga funcionando?

Cuando tienes un error de "clase no encontrada" el problema se refiere a que no existe la definición de clase. La CHV\DB es una clase elemental del sistema, es muy raro que no esté.

Independiente de la causa del problema, lo que debes hacer es bajar la última versión y copiar los archivos del sistema de manera manual.

Code:
https://chevereto.com/panel/downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back