• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Ads not showing anymore on image page

Status
Not open for further replies.

friv

Chevereto Member
Ads has stopped to work on image page. I am not banned from program. What can cause that?

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I can't help you if I can't see the problem on my own. Please post an URL where I can see this problem and check what's going on.

Hello

I have sent server details before two days to you Rodolfo,but still no answer. Did someone here else is facing the same problem to ads not appear ? Thanks

Is this about Adsense, you've not said ? Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, restart browser, and try again.

Send me a link by personal message if you don't want to publish it here and I'll look at it. ;)

I erase cache and cookies but nothing.Sometime i can see it but that is 20% daily. I think this script not support google ads. Something is blocking or is not good configured for ads.Maybe Rodolfo has make some changes in update for script which affect place for ads.Then maybe my server can't read that place for banners somehow,and i must activate something on my server.
The same problem with this have mikerala too.

Last edited:
Hello

I have sent server details before two days to you Rodolfo,but still no answer. Did someone here else is facing the same problem to ads not appear ? Thanks

I am having this issue for sometime now. I did raise it here previously, but that thread got deleted. Its kind of a on/off thing. Sometimes it appear other times it won't. It is affecting both my sites. Also on mobile & IE ads show. So issue is with Desktop Chrome and Mozilla. I confirmed on 2 computers.

Eg: https://gifyu.com/image/MSbd
http://mkerala.com/image/zRWlZ

Sorry Mkerala i can't post website url here. But Rodolfo have already my website url with server details.I am still waiting for his review.

I think is not a problem with Chrome Mozilla or other browser because ads are working on my other websites normally. I think here is a problem with script code to accept ads normally.

I think is not a problem with Chrome Mozilla or other browser because ads are working on my other websites normally. I think here is a problem with script code to accept ads normally.
I have figured out whats happening on my sites. Google display ads only on images that are viewed at least once a day. Now I can see ads on above posted images on both sites, but still no ads appear on new images or old unviewed images for several hours. This is true for all browsers including mobile and tested on another adsense chevereto site as well.

I think this is a new change by Google Adsense or some settings in adsense, earlier ads started showing immediately on all images.

Hi
I check my old images before 3 months which have views but ads still no appear. Something else is here a problem.

Hi
I check my old images before 3 months which have views but ads still no appear. Something else is here a problem.

Try to view that same image after few hours. I think its the Adsense crawler taking time to display contextual ads for not viewed images.

How many ads have you got on the page. If there's too many for the content then some or all won't show.

How many ads have you got on the page. If there's too many for the content then some or all won't show.
I just got two ads. Can you test on your site too? Just click the random images button couple of times and see if ads showing on all images.

PS: Try from incognito mode or on a fresh browser. Local cache seems to show ads on unviewed image.

Then i realized that is the best way to make homepage as Route explore page to everybody can see uploaded images and then adsense will appear on every image.

I see this has nothing to do with this script, as i see many other sites not showing adsense ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back