• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Admin Panel not working properly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcmar

banned
I tried today , to drag over some images and delete them at once, then i noticed their stuck at draging, so the blue row that are comming when you drag, is stuck and none of the get code or resize functions work? what could be wrong, my pc or the panel..

rodolfo, ill give u access to test if u want?

Dont use exclamations on the topic titles please.
That wasn't my answer. And i can't edit the topic title anyway.

I'll send a PM With login, and you can see. I can enable error reporting if that will help, let me know.

You mess somehow with the admin js. The js is returning null on the js var lang.
Either you do something with the langs or you touch something that you don't have to edit. Try to re-upload all the files reverting any changes you have made.

Weird... Did you upload the whole languages folder?
Yep, the whole language folder.

But i dropped somthing out as i thought it was DB/Config file.

So, what files do i have to drop? Like i can upload and replace the rest?. I only know that i have to drop config.php ,what else?

Ok. I uploaded EVRYTHING Except Config.php and Definitions.php . Do you think it could be that it was my Database that have gotten error or somthing? If so, how could i fix it, like i dont loose my stuff.. I have been deleting alot of DB so i hope it didnt effect this one.

- Edit: I checked it, and i have not deleted it. So i don't know whats wrong, its really annoying :(

Is not the dB. Try a clean install on a test site.

Then it must be Config.php or Definitions, their the only one that i dropped to upload. But how can one of them be somthing with Admin panel? could it be? if so i could manually re-change them to correct information, / convert the config.php over to new one, manually, and definitions if you think so.

tqh.me/cheveretotest

same pw as last. works now :eek:

could it be because too many images showing?

-- I never edited any files, it suddenly happend!

Nope, iis just because there is a issue with the lang files. Perhaps you touch something, forget to update the right file, etc...

Nope, iis just because there is a issue with the lang files. Perhaps you touch something, forget to update the right file, etc...
I have replaced evrything, just not config.php and definitions.php , i could give you ftp if you could fix it for me, let me know what directory you need access to, and i'll make one for that dir.

Again, i was uploading .GIF files, and using it, havn't been on admin panel on a while, then i was gonna check if they got uplaoded, as i was working with API .exe, to upload screenshots. i uploaded many images, but that can't be why? Lol.

Anyway, hit me up if you want to investigate my file xD

Can you tell me if the problem is that?

- You log on Admin pannel
- The admin pannel don't show nothing, and on top-right there is the infinite loading

Tell me if it's the problem.

Can you tell me if the problem is that?

- You log on Admin pannel
- The admin pannel don't show nothing, and on top-right there is the infinite loading

Tell me if it's the problem.
No. I can login yes. But i cannot use any functions, when i click a button and drag it the blue row over the images, it only select one image and the blue row gets stuck. So no functions work correctly.

- Newest + Old function work.
- Image options does not work, such as drag over + view more images by scrolling down, seems to be the ajax/html5 problem, not sure. I'd give you login if you want to see.

No. I can login yes. But i cannot use any functions, when i click a button and drag it the blue row over the images, it only select one image and the blue row gets stuck. So no functions work correctly.

- Newest + Old function work.
- Image options does not work, such as drag over + view more images by scrolling down, seems to be the ajax/html5 problem, not sure. I'd give you login if you want to see.
I have exactly the same problem since I updated from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2

I have exactly the same problem since I updated from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2
That gave me a huge idea, the update from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 must have done that to mine aswell! After i updated it, it happend.

- So i dont know, did you fix it mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back