• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Adding images to albums

I was uploading files and had to leave the computer for a bit. When I came back the files were uploaded but I had been automatically logged out. Now it seems I have no way to move the uploaded files into an album. I can click EXPLORE and Select the images I uploaded but as far as I can tell there's no way to move images into an album unless you do it immediately after uploading.

Is there another way I can move images to albums or is this a feature that might be added later.

Yeah, but you can always edit your images in your account page so I don't see why you are so confused about it.

If you go to a website and do actions as a logged user then for some reason you logout that session in that browser you will always be either redirected or asked to re-do the actions. In this case the solution is easiest as go to your profile page and do your editing.

I think what I'm discovering is the combination of Chevereto and Inmotion is not working for me for many reasons and I wish I hadn't gotten involved with either one. Time to find other alternatives

It doesn't matter the hosting company you got, the images are there in your account and you can easily move those to a new or an existing album.

Last edited:
Back