• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add tool for removing guest images/albums within a date range

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
💡Describe your Feature request

Add a dashboard tool and/or console command for removing guest images/albums within a date range.

👏Where did you saw this?

There's a discussion around this on tips and some users are asking about it. I've opened this RFC to determine if this should be added to the software.

🔥Interest outside our community

Haha, they have no power here.

Last edited:
It would be nice if this tool could also be used to delete all images for a specific user or IP.
Someone uploaded hundreds of inappropriate images, so I needed to keep deleting them over and over again, only one screen of approximately 24 images can be deleted at a time.

It would be nice if this tool could also be used to delete all images for a specific user or IP.
Someone uploaded hundreds of inappropriate images, so I needed to keep deleting them over and over again, only one screen of approximately 24 images can be deleted at a time.
👉 I've created another RFC for that one. Vote here.

Back