• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add other payment method !

Status
Not open for further replies.

moujird

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

We only can buy your script with paypal, but some people (like me) just don't want to use paypal .

So what can you do for us ?

Why you don't use Paymentwall.com for exemple ?

I want to buy your license, but i don't want to create a paypal account :/

Okay. Paymentwall.com is a Really good idea to Payment! Pay with mobile, but it's abit expensive aswell. As it will get kids to buy it and steals their mums/dads phone lol , thats what i did when i was younger! :D But i still love the idea, altso LR money, if that's not accepted.

Is hard because there are several payment gateways that they can't match paypal. This means that I have to implement like 3 or 4 more payment gateways to match paypal reach, problem is which? There are like 30 alternatives out there.

Is hard because there are several payment gateways that they can't match paypal. This means that I have to implement like 3 or 4 more payment gateways to match paypal reach, problem is which? There are like 30 alternatives out there.
First of all, a populare one.
1. PayPal,
2. Liberty,
3. Mobile Phone (?) / Populare one,
4. Pay with credit card, without using pp,lr.. Just direct Payment?

First of all, a populare one.
1. PayPal,
2. Liberty,
3. Mobile Phone (?) / Populare one,
4. Pay with credit card, without using pp,lr.. Just direct Payment?
Credit card without pp will be really appreciate :)

I'll be able to buy a license !

Credit card without pp will be really appreciate :)

I'll be able to buy a license !
Yep, i think Rodolfo should really look into this. But again, it might be hard to setup a system as that, but there are probaly some already-made system's for that thought.

Actually in Chevereto you can pay using your credit card and you don't need to create a paypal account, is the Paypal Express which doesn't need that you create an account.

Actually in Chevereto you can pay using your credit card and you don't need to create a paypal account, is the Paypal Express which doesn't need that you create an account.
No it's a formular for create a paypal account .

Altso i think PayPal is blocked in serval countries, i think it's even blocked in India.

- However, you can use LR if Rodolfo accepts that. Create a account and pay straight away, no confirmation need'd.

No it's a formular for create a paypal account .

You have to unselect where it says "create account" and just avoid create the paypal account. At least it was in that way when I set up this. Perhaps they change the rules (again).

You have to unselect where it says "create account" and just avoid create the paypal account. At least it was in that way when I set up this. Perhaps they change the rules (again).
I don't see any checkbox with "create account" :/

If I valide the formular, its finish, they will create me a account directly with my credit card number ...

Those rats... Can't you buy paypal dollars from someone in your country?

Paymentwall it's not a bad payments gateway, it actually has a lot of payment methods in it, but the problem with these systems is that they take a huge percent of the sale, even more when it's mobile payments.

I know a lot people use AlertPay and some other Credit Card Processing (I use Google Checkout, but not sure if it's available for you.)

As you've said there are a lot alternatives, I'd wouldn't get into any contractal agreements with any credit card processing companies, part of the reason why I use Google Checkout, It's free, goes to bank account and has about the same fees as PayPal and everyone has a Google Account, might not even need one.

Something to look into.

Regards,
Cory

You can now pay directly by cc to my Payoneer Master Card but is slow, paypal method is faster. Just FYI.

No additional payment methods will be added. Paypal and all the methods that Arvixe supports should be enough,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back