• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add Indian/Hindu language please

Tigran

Chevereto Member
I'am sorry, that i dont know how is correct Indian or Hindu language, however will be great to see it in language pack.

I have lot's of traffic from India, and will be great to show them my service in their native language.

thank you.

Translations are user provided so there's no point in request it here. I only speak two languages, I can't help you here.

Do you know someone that can help translate it? Send them to translate.chevereto.com and when it appears they can help to start translating!

Google translate is not a variant..
onw lots of india guys coming to my site, and most of them just closing it. Because they dont know what to do, and how to do..

A friendly advice: India traffic is not that great or to say it better, is not a profitable source of traffic.

Don't mind about it.

Another friendly advise: India has the second highest English speaking population after US. They don't need your site to be in their language. Most of them know some sort of English, at least the ones getting online. Besides there is not much language content on Chevereto for them to not understand, just click upload.

If you check top 100 sites from India in Alexa ranking, you hardly find a few in local languages. As far as I know only regional newspaper sites use any other language other than English.

Back