• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add deletion confirmation on User profile image

Andy

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo,

Can we get a deletion confirmation on the User profile image?

Here's the path:
Dashboard -> User profile -> Settings -> Profile -> Delete existing image

I just accidentally clicked on Delete existing image and it straight removed one of my user's profile image.

Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy,

I appreciate your post. However, at this time I'm not taking feedback regarding software functionality. This is because I'm re-writing the software so my mind is tuned for deep abstractions and logic thoughts, I'm not in the condition to discuss about the the business layer yet (as the business rules that toggle the software functionality).

In some time, when the new framework gets ready, feedback will be opened again for V4 developing. This will be announced via newsletter, blog and community.

I know that is very odd to don't be open to suggestions and I appreciate the patience.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back