• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add Baidu image detection interface

user_318c8

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

Add Baidu image detection interface
Someone has made this program before, but the new version should not support it
The Baidu image detection interface is faster and the free quota is more. The current one comes with too little quota and the speed is slow

👏Where did you saw this?

https://cloud.tencent.com/developer/article/1642792

🔥Interest outside our community

[Add links containing traction or feedback related to your suggestion. Anything will work, like a post in r/selfhosted or any other community. This helps to pre-build traction for your suggestion.]

I'm all for more things to support image detection, but, this is one I definitely want to 100% be able to fully disable any and all dependencies from my website. Tencent and Baidu has been infamous for adding some injections that still scrape server and website data even when not actively called. My userbase is incredibly critical of China.

Tencent and Baidu has been infamous for adding some injections that still scrape server and website data even when not actively called.
That is a serious accusation and you should indicate which are the sources that make you present those alleged facts. The most important thing is to show that it is actually Tencent or Baidu doing this, not just someone who posted a tutorial on a forum hosted by them.

The way Chevereto interacts with moderation services is 100% REST API, we do not use SDKs and therefore there are no third party dependencies, at all.

Back