• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add a link to the home page and to the members page on the top menu

Isabelle44

Chevereto Member
A forum member has added these two links on the menu that I found great :

356194Capture.jpg

If this could be added to the next update, it would be even more awesome ;)

Seems silly to have a home button when you can just click the logo.

The 'members page' seems like a silly concept. This is an image hosting script, not a social site.

Unless your home page do something you shouldn't use it for logged users. When I mean something I actually mean something not just a red button.

Yes the member who has done this is shareimg.eu

It's not so easy for someone who do not know in coding. If the member did not help I would not have been able to do. Now you must change the header.php each update ...

Go to home allows s' navigate. Do not believe that all visitors have mastered everything ... you have to put in place of those who do not know :)

There will be always things that you like/don't like. In this case this is something that you can achieve by custom theme so the request is rejected.

Back