• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

about the size of the picture

caiyiliyl

Chevereto Member
I suggest that if the size of displayed picture in the details page can be automatically adjusted to a smaller size would be better. Because some users upload really big picture, it will load very slowly. If the size of the picture is smaller, it will be faster.

I would be grateful if you can accept my suggestion.

Actually it does that. By default it loads the medium sized image and in the background it loads the full image.

Actually it does that. By default it loads the medium sized image and in the background it loads the full image.

I have found that, but can it only loads the medium sized image, beacuse loads the full image cost a lot of time. If users want to see the full image, they can click a buttom to load the full image. How can it be done? Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
I'm planning to add a "original" sized image for those images which are too big. I don't know if that meets your requirements.

Back