• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

About network bundle plan

yjc091

Chevereto Noob
Hi
I'm interesting in your script. I find that you provide a Network Bundle plan in your price page, and I have some problem about that and hope for explanation.
1.Whether I can use my own host to install your script?
2.If I can use my own host to install your script, Can I resell my InMotion Hosting without the Network license?
3.What happen with the license if I don't renew my InMotion Hosting after 12 Months?

dear
yu

1.Whether I can use my own host to install your script?
Yes, you can use your host in addition with the bundled hosting.

2.If I can use my own host to install your script, Can I resell my InMotion Hosting without the Network license?
Like getting the bundle, install the script in another host then re-sell the bundle and keep the license in the other host? No, you can't. Because the license will be associated to the new owner and I don't even know if IH allows account reselling.

3.What happen with the license if I don't renew my InMotion Hosting after 12 Months?
Nothing, the bundle doesn't requiere you to renew another year to keep the license active.

Back