• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

A few questions

DeviousTech

Chevereto Noob
Hi, I have a few questions before I buy chevereto.

1. Can you add paid subscriptions, say for no ads or more storage space? Can a user pay for more space? (One time) Is it possible to code this feature in, as it's really important.

2. Can I buy the bundle and then use a different arvixe plan? As the personal class might not have enough space. Or a different host?

3. How customizable is chevereto? Is customization easy?

1. That won't be added until Chevereto 4.
2. You can upgrade the personal plan at any time.
3. It has a lot of on/off switches for the most usual things that you need to customize like theme colors, appearance of the homepage, etc. In every release I try to add more configurable settings to make that job easier, but some customization must be done in the hard way (editing the theme).

Cheers.

1. That won't be added until Chevereto 4.
2. You can upgrade the personal plan at any time.
3. It has a lot of on/off switches for the most usual things that you need to customize like theme colors, appearance of the homepage, etc. In every release I try to add more configurable settings to make that job easier, but some customization must be done in the hard way (editing the theme).

Cheers.

Can you give me a ballpark figure as to when Chevereto 4 will come out? Also, is it possible to code it in?

Can you give me a ballpark figure as to when Chevereto 4 will come out? Also, is it possible to code it in?

Most likely 3.X series will end in 3.8 because that is when I have planned to add the API v2. Chevereto v4 development will start after that and it will take some months but it will keep the base that I've built in v3. Sadky I can't predict a date for all those events at this time.

I notice that you (Chevereto) do customizations. Would you do this, and if so what would be the price? As this is VERY important.

I notice that you (Chevereto) do customizations. Would you do this, and if so what would be the price? As this is VERY important.

I do customizations and the price depends on what you want. You can also get a freelancer to do it for you if you need it.

to my knowledge most will say different prices just post a job on a freelancer site to find out who is willing to jump on it and for how much.

Most likely 3.X series will end in 3.8 because that is when I have planned to add the API v2. Chevereto v4 development will start after that and it will take some months but it will keep the base that I've built in v3. Sadky I can't predict a date for all those events at this time.

Will it be within this year?

Back