• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

404 error when updating site after migrating to new server

loggableim

Chevereto Member
Hi, i switched from server a (cpanel) to server b (cpanel), i used cpanel backup/import function and all seemed to be working fine. However, when I try to save any settings, banners, etc, anything in backend, I get an error404 and nothing is saved.

Anyone has any suggestions why that could happen?

Hi, i switched from server a (cpanel) to server b (cpanel), i used cpanel backup/import function and all seemed to be working fine. However, when I try to save any settings, banners, etc, anything in backend, I get an error404 and nothing is saved.

What PHP version are you using? cPanel's default is pretty old. You have to manually set it in cPanel to a more recent version.

Otherwise follow the documentation and enable php debugging.

Are you sure that the response is 404 and not anything else? Try to provide the exact response header you are getting.

Are you sure that the response is 404 and not anything else? Try to provide the exact response header you are getting.
apologies, it is an error 403.

403​

Forbidden​

Access to this resource on the server is denied!

using php 7.3.23

Have you experiencing logout issues? If not, then the issue could be Apache mod_security.

Then the issue is mod_security or any other of that kind altering your POST requests.

Then the issue is mod_security or any other of that kind altering your POST requests.
thanks so much, I disabled mod security now I am able to edit my settings again. I guess it is better to enable it again once im finished editing?

Back