• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

4 years of my experience with Chevereto

Andy

Chevereto Member
Today is 1st of October 2015,

This means 4 years has passed since I'm using Chevereto.

Time flies, and Chevereto has been part of my life.

In my opinion, Chevereto has a constant update, and the most important thing is: a responsible developer.

I saw heaps of script makers out there that are not responsible, like after we bought the script, then they're not supporting when we have problem with the script, or the script development is just stuck.

I still have a running site with very early release of Chevereto and it's still up until now, even though it has a very limited feature (like just upload and that's it) but the script is very stable and has no bugs at all, and yes: it has a lots of concurrent users at the moment, this proves that users love the simplicity of Chevereto.

Now I have my 2nd site running with Chevereto v3.x and I found it's even more scalable, and it also adapts with the current era (look and feel, design, etc..)

Precious script by @Rodolfo, keep up your good work!

I reckon he has briliant idea, even sometime you think it doesn't make sense, but after you learn about Chevereto, you will definitely love it.

And he's open minded too, so if you have an idea about Chevereto just share it to https://chevereto.com/community/forums/requests-ideas-and-suggestions.1/

http://site.pictures
If you find this article encourages you..
Buy Chevereto now ;)

Last edited:
Glad to know that your experience have been that good for you. For me there will be always lack of features and that is a good thing because it keeps me busy.

Back