• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

3.0 upgrade : Can't create admin account

Status
Not open for further replies.

rain

Chevereto Member
Hi,

After successfully configuring my database settings (I guess), the page now displays :

Code:
Ready to install

The system is connected to your database and the app/settings.php file contains this connection info. Don't change the contents of this file unless you also change your database connection info.

On submit this process will install the Chevereto database tables and it will set some default settings that you can change later.

To proceed with the installation please fill this form with the details of the initial admin account that you want to use. This account can be edited later.

And then it throws a php error in the form :

Code:
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function _se() in <b>/var/www/***/app/install/template/ready.php</b> on line <b>13</b>

Replace _se with echo strtr in app/install/template/ready.php but anyway, if _se is not defined it means that l10n.php isn't working.

Ok, I inserted the admin details and the CRYPT SALT and it throws :

Fatal error: require_once(): Cannot redeclare class chv\settings in /var/www/**/lib/G/functions.php on line 1712

I have to install a ftp server first.

Also on the fresh install there's no localization, not even the top right menu to change languages.

I have to install a ftp server first.

Also on the fresh install there's no localization, not even the top right menu to change languages.

It seems that the error is that localization isn't working in your server.

Actually it works when i'm logged out, I can switch languages from the menu (it defaults english but I can switch to french) but once logged in, it goes back to english and no more language menu.

Also it's 03:00 here so i'm not going to work a lot more so i'll check further tomorrow :)

What are the requirements ?

Like I said, it needs to be traced. I tested in 3 different Linux servers and a Windows server and worked. I can't guess what is the issue with your server.

Yeah i'll retry to upgrade later, I used a backup to get the v2 working again. I'll bump the thread later today.

Also the safest way may be to do a fresh install, my images wont be in the db but they'll keep working so i'm ok with this.

I also have to link the user database with my forum so dont worry about me right now.

Must be something with the iterators or something like that. Anyway, I need to debug it in your actual server. Send me the details once you get the FTP

Ok, got a ftp account for you to test, what do you want me to do first, as 2.1 is still running and a fresh install of 3.0 is in a subfolder /v2.

Also i'm trying to send you a pm with the credentials but I cant seem to find how to do it in here.

Fresh install first, send me an email to inbox@chevereto.com

Take note that I will test this later in the day (is 1pm here, sunday) and that it could take me from few minutes to more than one hour. Helps me a lot if your server logs errors, allows me to show php errors, etc.

Ok you can access apache logs but I cant set a specific php log file for chevereto (i have many websites running) so i'll give them to you as I see errors in the file.

And I sent the email.

I set display_error on so it'll be easier for you. Tell me if you need anything.

Cool, I'm dealing with other errors first please be patient.

I've placed 3.0.1 in your server and it seems that the connection and all the process is correct. I didn't upgrade, I just tested the files.

You should wait for the 3.0.1 release or you can also use the one that I placed in /v3 which is like a 3.0.1 beta.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back