• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

1unored

Like it :)

Small thing, noticed that if you click on the "Sign In" menu button the "stay logged in" checkbox crashes into the "Keep me logged in" text.

On line 1310 of your CSS suggest losing the "margin" for input[type="checkbox"], input[type="radio"]

Like it :)

Small thing, noticed that if you click on the "Sign In" menu button the "stay logged in" checkbox crashes into the "Keep me logged in" text.

On line 1310 of your CSS suggest losing the "margin" for input[type="checkbox"], input[type="radio"]

thanks i will check that

Can someone guide me here?
Hownof it possible to modify it that heavily and not loose the modifications on upgrade?
You have to save your modifications and swap the files every time you update. Some you can put in "overrides" and some you have to manually swap.

Tell me about it lol o_O

I tend to use something like WinMerge to compare files when a new version comes out. That way I can check my modded files and update them as necessary.

Sounds like a lot of work but usually there's not that many changes to deal with and it doesn't take that long.

Last edited:
Back