• Notice: New feature requests and suggestions won't be considered for Chevereto development at this time. Learn more.

1unored

Oakley

Network license
Bootstrapped ? :rolleyes:

Oakley

Network license
Like it :)

Small thing, noticed that if you click on the "Sign In" menu button the "stay logged in" checkbox crashes into the "Keep me logged in" text.

On line 1310 of your CSS suggest losing the "margin" for input[type="checkbox"], input[type="radio"]

cnc232323

Core license
Like it :)

Small thing, noticed that if you click on the "Sign In" menu button the "stay logged in" checkbox crashes into the "Keep me logged in" text.

On line 1310 of your CSS suggest losing the "margin" for input[type="checkbox"], input[type="radio"]

thanks i will check that

june

Network license
Can someone guide me here?
Hownof it possible to modify it that heavily and not loose the modifications on upgrade?

Focker

Network license
Can someone guide me here?
Hownof it possible to modify it that heavily and not loose the modifications on upgrade?
You have to save your modifications and swap the files every time you update. Some you can put in "overrides" and some you have to manually swap.

Oakley

Network license
Tell me about it lol o_O

I tend to use something like WinMerge to compare files when a new version comes out. That way I can check my modded files and update them as necessary.

Sounds like a lot of work but usually there's not that many changes to deal with and it doesn't take that long.

Last edited: