• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

😱 Sourcing 11 years of suggestions for V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

During the journey of developing this software I have implemented about 499 suggestions and at this time there are 655 suggestions that are still pending. I value a lot when someone writes about my software, and I value more when those using the software want the software to improve and to achieve more. That's why I've been storing all feedback from 2008 onward, with the intention of consider all users in the development of this software.

For V4 I've prepared a general purpose pluggable framework (Chevere) which will grant the ability to achieve many of those pending suggestions by removing all the self-imposed limitations of V3 architecture. V4 will be pluggable, allowing not only me but any other developer to provide software for Chevereto in a modular and structured way. This means that many of these requests could be achieved by third-party developers.

As the limitations are gone, all suggestions should be re-evaluated for V4, so I've created a repository where we will be able to catalog all these pending requests. The idea is to organize all the mess, remove duplicates, compound similar requests, drop those targeting services or systems too old or already deprecated/closed, etc.

It is a lot of work to categorize all those, I need your help and I hope that anyone into Chevereto can help in this process.

Repo: https://github.com/chevereto/rfc-sourcing

🤩 That's great. God bless you. Have you decided the release date?
There's no release date yet, I'm still sourcing other stuff like how the infrastructure will be configured. There's a base work, but no business logic yet at all.

At this time what should concern us is to prepare all the stuff needed for it.

There's no release date yet, I'm still sourcing other stuff like how the infrastructure will be configured. There's a base work, but no business logic yet at all.

At this time what should concern us is to prepare all the stuff needed for it.
Thanks for your reply. Hoping for the best ! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back