• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

temp_ Files in images directory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s-f-r-j

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I just noticed temp_nameofthefile.png in /images directory.

There is lots of them.

What is this? When i try to view them, it says permissions denied? I am not even able to backup them\download them using ftp, etc.

tsW2D.png

Please advise,
s-f-r-j

That are the temp files that the script creates when is doing his job. Sometimes this files don't get deleted because miscelaneus reasons like a unexpected interruption so the file is still there.

I think that I could add a temp_* automatic delete. How many temp files you got?

Yeah but still, we need a thing that automatic do that. Is not hard to do with directoryiterator php class but that is avaible from 5.3

I will look if the readir function is a alternative.

nssh2 said:
jFI3A.png

when i login my ftp , i see unknown files, how do I deal with it

I have told you... Fix the session path in your server and I told you that I change it to chevereto's root only for testing! And I told you that such thing is not recommended. I can't come to your server and fix your session path permission issue because that needs a root account.

http://chevereto.com/forums/post6102.html#p6102

Ok, this will officially fixed on 2.0.10 I have already done the function :)

s-f-r-j said:
great

could we apply the fix on current version?

Manually? yes.. just change the includes/functions.php and the includes/classes/class.upload.php files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back