• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Admin-panel (MySQL)

sunlord

Chevereto Member
Hello! I present to you Administration panel to Chevereto. (Work with MySQL)

Download: http://sunlord.ru/box/SunlordAdmin.rar

In config.php add your BD info, and admin login and pass.
Admin-panel location in http://yoursite/admin/
Test, write comments and suggestions.

Screens:
sunlordadmin.jpg

sunlordadmin2.jpg

sunlordadmin3.jpg

Looks really good. At least better than what I use right now (table based design with pretty ugly layout).
Gonna look at it soon. Great work.

Hello, after installing i am geting this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmxrr() in C:\xampp\htdocs\ch\engine.php on line 70

i am installing on localdisc...
How to fix it ?

art0on said:
Hello, after installing i am geting this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmxrr() in C:\xampp\htdocs\ch\engine.php on line 70

i am installing on localdisc...
How to fix it ?
getmxrr() is a php function that checks if a domain name is valid be looking up its value's in the dns system. It is safe to ignore it if your running a local server.(i see you use XAMPP)

Maybe the problem in

$submitip=$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];

Try to change to $submitip="matreshka";

Install ok BUT:

- Does not update edited layout, make changes to the main layout. (Not really a problem as I can update the code adding stuff I wanted)
- Does not update existing images. I see in admin panel there is no image detected. (this is problem for me)

So, my question, can this script make sure all existing images that are on the server loaded into database so that it could be shown inside the adminpanel? Something like I have 7k images on the server and I want to see them all in the admin area once I install this script. Is it possible?

Hmm...that's sad. This would be an awesome mod if it can update all images into a database. Hope someone with talent decided want to help finish this mod.

Back