• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

You DDoS and my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

aladdin

Chevereto Member
Hello, can I have a problem with downloading pictures via API, any chance your site will not work?
Today it seems you had a problem, and I have not worked loading pictures via API

img.rebill.me

yet you continued DDoS, we could not upload images

Last edited:
I'm not doing DDoS to your website what are you talking about?

The problem is my forum imagehost stopped working via Chevereto API yesterday (7 GMT - 13 GMT) due to application not responding more than 60 seconds. Please help me identify the problem - it seems something is loaded from Chevereto site. Are there any connections with your service in the code? Maybe something is loaded from you and resulted in problems yesterday?

Nope, I don't have any control over installed websites at all. What did your hosting company told you about this problem?

Hosting company told me everything was okay. So if you give me 100% guarantee that nothing is loaded from your site or have any connections with your services remotely - then I have no questions to you anymore. Thank you for quick and perfect support.

I can guarantee that I don't have any access or control of any Chevereto installation (of course that I've access to demo and my personal websites).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back