• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Xenforo login

Not sure why this thread was moved. Before I buy another version I want to know if its compatible with my data.

Has any headway been made so that users can share a login from Xenforo with user permissions?
No and I never announced such integration. What I mentioned is that it would be nice if XenForo could work as a custom OAuth provider, that's all. I never mentioned anything else and there's nothing on the works.

To clarify: No plans on integrating Chevereto with XenForo beyond PUP. Sorry for any confusion.

Not sure why this thread was moved.
NP, I will move it back again so it will stop bothering you why I moved it.

No, and I never announced such integration. What I mentioned is that it would be nice if XenForo could work as a custom OAuth provider, that's all. I never mentioned anything else and there's nothing on the works.
Okay, I just thought I'd ask. I'd love to replace the awful Xenforo Gallery with this but that seems out of the question.
I will move it back again so it will stop bothering you why I moved it.
Well it was a pre sale question. I felt my question was demoted but now that its answered. Great.

Back