• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Xenforo 2.1 support?

Dragonfruit

Chevereto Noob
Hi,
I know there isn't support with vB 3.8, so I'm working on upgrading my board to Xenforo. I just tried integrating a test Chevereto installation with the Development board, and it doesn't seem to work.

Is there a lack of Xenforo 2.1 support as well?

I pasted the PUP code within header tags in Page Container template.

Thanks

Oh I figured it out. I had disabled Attachments per each usergroup. If I "Allow Attachments to Post", then it shows up.

But the whole point of using Chevereto would be so users wouldn't be uploading via the board's attachments. Is there a way to have Chevereto's Image Upload button showing up while removing Xenforo's Attachment button?

Yup, I've managed to accomplish it, finally tracked down the code and stripped down the Attachment Button code to almost nothing. It shows nothing next to the Image Upload button now. That works for me.

Hello,

Sorry for reviving this but how exactly did you do it? Because it really makes no sense to have the attach button on for the PUP to work, since you want the PUP to replace the native upload system in the first place.

And this is for @Rodolfo:
Is there a way to bind the chevereto PUP to two codes? Because I managed to bind the pup to the multiquote button (so it shows even when users are not allowed to attach files), but then it doesn’t appear on the edit button, so if I could bind it to the multiquote, another button specific to edit and maybe even to a full reply button it would be great!

Thanks,
imagonos.

Hello,

Sorry for reviving this but how exactly did you do it? Because it really makes no sense to have the attach button on for the PUP to work, since you want the PUP to replace the native upload system in the first place.

Thanks,
imagonos.

This is how I think I did it, it's been a while.

In template:
helper_attach_upload

Find:
Code:
    <xf:button href="{{ link('attachments/upload', null, {'type': $type, 'context': $context, 'hash': $hash}) }}"
        target="_blank" class="button--link js-attachmentUpload" icon="attach"
        data-accept=".{$constraints.extensions|join(',.')}"
        data-video-size="{$constraints.video_size}" />

Replace with:
Code:
<span class="button--link js-attachmentUpload"></span>

Back