• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Windows ImageUploader Beta

tomsit

Cheese
Community Manager
Hi

I just had this tool developed, but then I ended the contract because it became expensive to fix minor stuff which I felt should be included in the functions. I planned to start selling this, but I decided not to and just forget about it. However, some might find it useful anyways, so I'm sharing it with you if you'd want to play around with it.

What does it do?
  • Screenshot tool (mark area with mouse and upload)
  • Download album function (this is kind of limited because if your "List items per page" setting is 25 it will only download 25 images)
  • Upload from PC (this is working, but the output should have given a list instead of opening a tab for each image, if you are lucky)
The app is reading logo, API url and API key from a config file. This config file is included in the download, just edit it with your own logo url, slogan, API url and key then it will brand it self with your stuff. At first startup you'll need to enter the website url for it to load your config.

Instructions:
  1. Download uploader.zip
  2. Extract the wapp folder to your desktop or whatever, and keep the folder structure! it's important.
  3. Edit the config.json inside wapp/settings and enter your data
  4. Upload the wapp folder to your website root folder (whevere chevereto is installed)
  5. Run the app (imageuploader.exe), enter your website URL.
If you want this to be developed more we could setup a donation for this app and make it better. If this sounds interesting, let me know.

Attachments

• uploader.zip
    342.8 KB · Views: 43
Just tried this client, but for some reason it tell's me when i write url as following https://chevereto.com it tells me following error "Unexpected character encountered while parsing valute: <, Path ", line 0, position 0."

If i try domain without https:// and without www i get following message "We couldn't find a config file for this URL! Please make sure you have enetered the correct URL!"

So idk if i'm doing something wrong.

Update: Ignore that, i did a fault. I was supposed to upload wapp folder to my site. Makesense then xD

Update 2#: Why not add a login feature? so users can signup/login to their site account in the program, that way they can upload with their account and even pick existing albums or make new albums if possible.

Last edited:
Update 2#: Why not add a login feature? so users can signup/login to their site account in the program, that way they can upload with their account and even pick existing albums or make new albums if possible.
Mainly because Chevereto doesn't have an API endpoint for that.

Works fine, but should be have a setup for user infos, only guest uploads are not allowed on my site :( ;)

Back