• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Why do not the Russian language in the forum?

Chukotka

Chevereto Member
I live in Russia.

Purchased a license, but a normal Ticket in Russian I could not get.

Why, you do not provide support for the Russian language.

Section with Russian support does not work (ask questions there no sense).

What is the point of purchase licenses, that constant updates?

Because I don't speak Russian. I can give support only in English and Spanish. Other languages doesn't have direct support from me.

If you are carrying out support only those two languages.

Then how can you sell a license in Russia?

Why, you will not find yourself in a team of people who speak Russian?

If you noticed the site is in English which is way more used than Russian, Spanish, French, etc. I will love to have support in different languages but is not possible, I mean... that will increase the sale price a lot. Not even Invision or vB have full multilanguage tech support.

Like I said, I can give direct support in English and Spanish. Google's translated English to Russian also works. I don't see why you have so much struggles with it.

English is not my primary language but I have to use it because is way more used than Spanish. Is just how the world works. Some users here nicely help with support in other languages and they help a lot.

Back