• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Where do I get the network license from after paying Arvixe?

bitbrowse

Chevereto Member
Hi, I paid for the $48 Arvixe network bundle and I haven't received a license. I have talked to the support and they weren't helpful either. I have tried clicking on the license activation link and the page isn't found... I'm not really sure what to do now.

The system used to be all automatic but at this time is all manual and that's why it takes that long. For those who purchase the bundle is needed to send the order details (email, order number and invoice number) to inbox@chevereto.com or fill the form here: https://chevereto.com/contact/?subject=license-activation

In your case I've already asked for confirmation but in weekends everything is slower. Soon as I get the OK from Arvixe I will install everything for you. Don't worry about it.

Back