• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

When i upload a picture -> Error 'image not found' (see attached file)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

Chevereto Noob
When i upload a picture -> Error 'image not found' (see attached file)

What can i do?

All the other things working..

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    146.6 KB · Views: 9
could be possible that your host/server is missing a GD extension. GD is needed for it to create tumbnails and the images you upload. If it cannot do that. Then image not found is possible being shown instead.

Definitely you are doing something wrong but it is impossible to provide any kind of help without seeing the actual request headers. You should check on your browser console why these resources are not showing, but since you are using the not found replacement, I bet that you did some wrong .htaccess editing.

This is my .htaccess:

# Disable server signature
ServerSignature Off

# Disable directory listing (-indexes), Multiviews (-MultiViews) and enable Follow system links (+FollowSymLinks)
Options -Indexes
Options -MultiViews
Options +FollowSymLinks

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# If you have problems with the rewrite rules remove the "#" from the following RewriteBase line
# You will also have to change the path to reflect the path to your Chevereto installation
# If you are using alias is most likely that you will need this.
#RewriteBase /

# 404 images
# If you want to have your own fancy "image not found" image remove the "#" from RewriteCond and RewriteRule lines
# Make sure to apply the correct paths to reflect your current installation
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) - [NC,L,R=404]
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) content/images/system/default/404.gif [NC,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(css|js|html|htm|rtf|rtx|svg|svgz|txt|xsd|xsl|xml|asf|asx|wax|wmv|wmx|avi|bmp|class|divx|doc|docx|exe|gif|gz|gzip|ico|jpe?g|jpe|mdb|mid|midi|mov|qt|mp3|m4a|mp4|m4v|mpeg|mpg|mpe|mpp|odb|odc|odf|odg|odp|ods|odt|ogg|pdf|png|pot|pps|ppt|pptx|ra|ram|swf|tar|tif|tiff|wav|wma|wri|xla|xls|xlsx|xlt|xlw|zip)$ [NC]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

</IfModule>

i really don't know what to do..

I can't believe that i should install apache..this can't be the solution.

What excatly do you need to help me?

The image replacement is issued by your webserver. Not Chevereto. You should check why your website is displaying that replacement instead of the actual file.

To do that, you need to be sure that Chevereto is using the right URL and that your webserver is resolving properly.

This is my .htaccess:

# Disable server signature
ServerSignature Off

# Disable directory listing (-indexes), Multiviews (-MultiViews) and enable Follow system links (+FollowSymLinks)
Options -Indexes
Options -MultiViews
Options +FollowSymLinks

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# If you have problems with the rewrite rules remove the "#" from the following RewriteBase line
# You will also have to change the path to reflect the path to your Chevereto installation
# If you are using alias is most likely that you will need this.
#RewriteBase /

# 404 images
# If you want to have your own fancy "image not found" image remove the "#" from RewriteCond and RewriteRule lines
# Make sure to apply the correct paths to reflect your current installation
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) - [NC,L,R=404]
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) content/images/system/default/404.gif [NC,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(css|js|html|htm|rtf|rtx|svg|svgz|txt|xsd|xsl|xml|asf|asx|wax|wmv|wmx|avi|bmp|class|divx|doc|docx|exe|gif|gz|gzip|ico|jpe?g|jpe|mdb|mid|midi|mov|qt|mp3|m4a|mp4|m4v|mpeg|mpg|mpe|mpp|odb|odc|odf|odg|odp|ods|odt|ogg|pdf|png|pot|pps|ppt|pptx|ra|ram|swf|tar|tif|tiff|wav|wma|wri|xla|xls|xlsx|xlt|xlw|zip)$ [NC]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

</IfModule>

i really don't know what to do..

I can't believe that i should install apache..this can't be the solution.

What excatly do you need to help me?
Apache handles htaccess and much more way better than IIS does. Since IIS is meant for extensions asp and aspx. So again using IIS will cause problems and I wouldn't be surprised IIS is causing this image problem, just try apache on port 88 or something and see if you get same issue, if not then switch to apache. Since IIS isn't really built for PHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back