• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

What we should expect for version 3.5.0 ?

ahmewali

Chevereto Member
Hi Mr. Rodolfo I very much appreciate what you have do with Chevereto. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. I am very curious but I would like to know what we will have to expect for the next major version of Chevereto (3.5.0).

Thanks again for Chevereto :D
Sorry if i made some mistake.

Hi

It was in a blogpost but its unavailable at the moment for me at least :/

Some of the points I remember :

User follow system

Private messages between users

So mainly social love for your users :D

3.5 theme will be social features but I don't think that we will see it soon because I'm working in add more configuration options to the actual system.

Would be great if you could add moderation.. this is a very important feature for public gallery's and it allows us to block spammers/specific content etc.

In short: All uploads need to be approved by admin / or users with moderation rights before being displayed in public gallery :)

I think the most important feature that I'm waiting for at the moment is the banning system.
I've tried to do the .htaccess edits - allow deny etc etc, but that doesn't seem to work for some reason ?
So just a method from within the dashboard to ban IP's from uploading files (I'm not too bothered about them viewing files)... and an option to delete all their uploaded content.

I have a couple of users that are uploading loads of pictures and spreading them around the Chinese websites.
I have over 1500 websites blocked in my htaccess at the moment, so that's containing the problem some what... But it's not stopping them from uploading more images.

One day.... They will be blocked... ohhhhh yes!!!

yes-my-pretties-soon-all-of-your-pebbles-will-be-mine-to-juggle.jpg

Maybe we can agree to push the social features to 3.6 and fill all the most wanted and requested features for

I think the most important feature that I'm waiting for at the moment is the banning system.
I've tried to do the .htaccess edits - allow deny etc etc, but that doesn't seem to work for some reason ?
So just a method from within the dashboard to ban IP's from uploading files (I'm not too bothered about them viewing files)... and an option to delete all their uploaded content.

I have a couple of users that are uploading loads of pictures and spreading them around the Chinese websites.
I have over 1500 websites blocked in my htaccess at the moment, so that's containing the problem some what... But it's not stopping them from uploading more images.

One day.... They will be blocked... ohhhhh yes!!!

yes-my-pretties-soon-all-of-your-pebbles-will-be-mine-to-juggle.jpg

Any block at php level will only cause that upload content won't be allowed but for the problem that you are experimenting the best is server block (either apache or nginx conf).

When you base your blocking in php the php request is triggered anyway and it can cause a ddos attack.

what is social features are the most wanted for some :D i got about 200 user to start with on the new site when its ready....it may not be to much but there are active users not upload/forget type :)

Back