• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

What new features you working on Rodolfo?

You never can tell. Anyway, my immediate goal is improve the content with categories, SEO and more functions to the users. If you have watched the 3.X series closely you may have noticed that:
  • 3.0 (April 2014) Introduced the new core system
  • 3.1 (April 2014) Fixed most of the 3.0 nasty bugs
  • 3.2 (May 2014) Introduced the mobile version
  • 3.3 (July 2014) Improved the content privacy
  • 3.4 (? 2014) Improved the content (categories, seo, etc.)
So just 4 months since the initial 3.0 release I've covered almost everything that should be covered but.. Is true, a lot of things are missed and to be honest a project like Chevereto will always miss functions because is used by so many people that is near impossible to fill all the gaps. That is why Chevereto relies in its own framework so it can do the best and because is a long process.

So my next goal are categories and maybe tags but there is a lot more to do and I'm pretty aware of that. Cool thing is that things are going pretty well.

Last edited:
Back