• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

What is the difference in feature between paid and free?

cmpe

Chevereto Member
Is multi-select delete (and class.queue.php) not included in Chevereto Free?

Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass but it is a simple yes or no sales question at this point and far from a technical question. :)

Thanks

Last edited:
What is the difference in feature between paid and free?
Chevereto Free / Paid:
  • Doesn't include support / Tech support included
  • Updates each 6 months / Updates every month
  • No social features / Likes + Followers
  • No support for external storage / Support for Google Cloud, OpenStack, Amazon S3, FTP&SFTP
  • No social login / Social login via VK, Facebook, Google and Twitter
  • No manage banners option / Manages banners for both NSFW and SFW content
Besides from that, bottom line is that Chevereto Free is intended for personal use where Chevereto (paid) suits better for any kind of pro usage.

Is multi-select delete (and class.queue.php) not included in Chevereto Free?
Chevereto Free doesn't come from the same branch as Chevereto (paid edition). Current branch for Chevereto Free v1.0.8 was taken from Chevereto v3.8.13.

Queues manage external storage deletes so that functionality is taken away from Chevereto Free. Seems to me that you tried something like merge an old pirated release with Chevereto Free? It is very odd that you get an issue with queues on Chevereto Free unless you are doing something that you shouldn't.

Queues manage external storage deletes so that functionality is taken away from Chevereto Free. Seems to me that you tried something like merge an old pirated release with Chevereto Free? It is very odd that you get an issue with queues on Chevereto Free unless you are doing something that you shouldn't.

I'm afraid you are mistaken.

Here's the reference to the Queue class being statically called in Chevereto Free:
https://github.com/Chevereto/Chevereto-Free/blob/master/app/loader.php#L130

This is called when the request goes to something like /?queue$r=xyz.

Then remove that line, queues aren't needed in Chevereto Free. I will update it to get rid of that line.

@Rodolfo thanks for confirming and the responses. And my apologies, I was trying to figure out why mutli-select deletes didn't seem to work and assumed the failed calls to ?queue I saw in chrome dev tools was relevant to the issue. Red herring.

Thanks for the great product. Been looking at several options, chevereto definitely stands out (same goes for G\).

Back