• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

What is intended action course for deletion of 'awaiting-confirmation' user_status?

lovedigit

👽 Chevereto Freak
▶ Reproduction steps
  1. Edit any test user account which is older than 3 days
  2. Change status to "awaiting-confirmation" or "awaiting-email"
  3. Account will be deleted within 5 minutes depending on your cron setup.
😢 Unexpected result

I am not sure if it is unexpected. Just looking for explanation if it is how it is meant to be.
on v3.18.3 I did set all users with email null to "awaiting-email" to enforce them to add email to their account on next login. None of these accounts were deleted by system in last few weeks. I suspect it was because of directory unlink bug.
I know that new registrations with "awaiting-email" status is deleted within 2-3 days if account status is not changed to "valid" after email confirmation.
Also, I changed one of the account to 'awaiting-confirmation' from 'valid' for one user, as he needed his email changed to new one. and that account was immediately deleted.
Is it same for all accounts that is changed from valid to "awaiting-email" or "awaiting-confirmation"?
If yes. Is there a way to enforce all users to add email on their next login?

📃 Error log message

None

Last edited:
Awaiting email also requires the user to click the activation link made for that request, you can't forge that system to get the user to put an email.

I believe that this can be only fixed if the condition is for both login and signup, I can't imagine any forged scenario in which this could be made without changing the source.

Back