• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

What do you use to monitor traffic on your website?

s-f-r-j

Chevereto Member
For example ...

If you have a host that doesn't have awstat, or something like that, what do you use to monitor all traffic on your site?

Is there any good script like bbclone (i don't think this can monitor hits to .jpg , .png, etc ?) that could do this?

Reason i am asking this is because i was testing some nginx (nginx admin, etc) for CPANEL based servers, and for some reason awstat doesnt work properly (probably because nginx is only a proxy in this setup, need to look deeper).

So, what do you use, what do you recommend, etc?

Rodolfo, do you know for any statistics software that works fully with your script? visits on site, hits on images, etc?

The only thing that can monitor static files is a script running on top of your server and not on your "account" things like webalizer and awstats

Which scripts should work properly with Apache and nginx as proxy? (So, i can install any software)

Why not just embed Google Analytics code into your site... They have a new feature out recently that allows you to watch your visitors / traffic LIVE by the second!

I enjoy sitting down with a cup of tea watching exactly what users are doing on my site and how many there are etc.

Back