• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

what can i use, other than adsense?

Mcmar

banned
I've been using adsense a while now, i am not earning ANYTHING From it. Their paying the norwegians so low, i dont even get $1 a day..

Anyone know a service that pay ''Good'' , and can send payment to bank account, or mayby PayPal, that would be awesome if it could send money to PayPal. I've seen buyandsell ads, abit confusing on their site lol.

Depend always from the number of the visits. How many visitors do you have on your site? For now Adsense is the best for payment.

To have like 1 Euro every day you must have like 5000-6000 impression and 5-10 clicks every day on Adsense statistic.

Depend always from the number of the visits. How many visitors do you have on your site? For now Adsense is the best for payment.

To have like 1 Euro every day you must have like 5000-6000 impression and 5-10 clicks every day on Adsense statistic.

I have no clue how to read this:
EwDu

But i guess i will get more visitors soon as i've had it up a four months. Then i might put up advertising.

I advice you to install google analytic that is the more advanced system to monitor your visitors. However from these stats you have only 320 visits in one day.

Ads aren't always gonna be a fantastic revenue earner unless your site has massive traffic, I've used adsense in the past and its fair I can't say ive tried alternatives though.

Back