• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Wechat cannot upload pictures on the app.

xiaobai

Chevereto Noob
Chevereto cannot upload pictures on Wechat's app in China, indicating that there is no application that can be executed.

Hi,

I had a similar issue recently with my device.

The problem seems related to the filepicker event associated in the alleged device. It is not related to the application (Chevereto), as it is just a web page.

If WeChat fails to deliver is because their webview lacks of a proper configuration for that browser event.

Then why can my other programs upload pictures on Wechat? For example, Cloudreve is fine.
I consulted the official team of Wechat and the answer they gave was the problem of the Chevereto program itself. I don't know what the problem is anymore.

Chevereto use the standard HTML file input, which on click sends the file picker event to your browser, which sends it to your OS. It is your OS which makes the file picker process, not Chevereto, not the web browser (web view in this case).

Most likely WeChat doesn't handle the event properly or it is sending the event to a file-picker not longer present in your OS (but registered).

Chevereto use the standard HTML file input, which on click sends the file picker event to your browser, which sends it to your OS. It is your OS which makes the file picker process, not Chevereto, not the web browser (web view in this case).

Most likely WeChat doesn't handle the event properly or it is sending the event to a file-picker not longer present in your OS (but registered).
Okay, got it. Thank you.

Back