• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Warning: glob() has been disabled for security ...

Resul

Chevereto Member
Why this error appers on my site

Warning: glob() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hostyour/public_html/index.php on line 345

And when i uploud something with remote url appers

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/hostyour/public_html/engine.php on line 330

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem.

My site is : www.hostyourpic.com

Well, you have a nice domain name, but unfortunately your webhost as way too much security. I would recommend you to either use another uploading script OR transfer your webhost to another hosting

Danny.Domb said:
Well, you have a nice domain name, but unfortunately your webhost as way too much security. I would recommend you to either use another uploading script OR transfer your webhost to another hosting

Im hosted on good Company but i dont know why appers thoose errors.

Thnx for domain name.

Sorry but it seems that the problem is that you are using a modified version of Chevereto.

If you use the default Chevereto it should work, if you use some modification and it doesn't work, you should ask to the guy that made it, is that simple.

By the way, the problem is that your server don't allow the glob() function. Workaround is (1) get a server with glob() enabled or (2) re-modify the code with a supported function on your server.

Ok i will solve this error

Warning: glob() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hostyour/public_html/index.php on line 345

Can you help me with this

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/hostyour/public_html/engine.php on line 330

Try to uploud photo - and look in header apper that error.

How to resolve this error

Resul said:
How to resolve this error

Try to change this:
Code:
set_time_limit(300);
to this
Code:
//set_time_limit(300);

Back