• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Vote for a new feature for 3.3.0 (poll)

Which of the following features you want to add to the upcoming 3.3.0 release?

• Embed codes for selected items in list

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Pages manager from admin dashboard (just code, no visuals)

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Album descriptions

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Like/dislike images

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
This is an experiment that I want to test to see which new feature wants the community for the very next 3.3.0 release. The most voted feature is pushed to 3.3.0

Release 3.3.0 will add the following:
  • Improved Album Privacy
  • Improved Privacy Settings
  • Private Mode
  • Manually Create users
  • Content Flagging
  • Configurable Pagination
  • <insert most voted feature here>
And you can vote on:
  • Embed codes for selected items in list
  • Pages manager from admin dashboard
  • Album descriptions
  • Like/dislike images
Please note that there won't be additional options for the poll. The idea of this is add something that won't take me a lot of time to add and that you badly need. Things like follower system or PM system could take longer so they are not part of this list.

Poll will end in 7 days so cast your vote.

Note: I've moved the poll to this section because I noticed a lot of votes of the same IPs and that is not fair. Here only one vote could be allowed per client.

What will the "Pages manager from admin dashboard" do exactly?
Can we design pages with it, like in wordpress (visual or code based)?

All features will be pushed to 3.X thing is that from now on I will always open a window to add a community most wanted feature. 3.3.0 base is ready I'm just waiting a few days to declare a clear winner here. Keep voting!

Last edited:
Nice list of features Rod, but at least there should be feature "Like/Dislake", or something like on imgur to earn points trough uploading, sharing or commenting.

Nice list of features Rod, but at least there should be feature "Like/Dislake", or something like on imgur to earn points trough uploading, sharing or commenting.
There is a Like/Dislike option in the pool.

Ok guys, the poll now is closed and the most voted feature was Embed codes for selected items in list so I will include that in 3.3.0

Since pages manager also got a lot of votes I will push that functionality as top priority for 3.3.1

Cheers.

I dont think Embed Code Feature wins fair...
Such a useless fuction...
They cheat again... Proxy or somthing...

I've added the get embed codes function to 3.3.0 and the release is ready. I will update the demo with it so you can test it and by the way the translations also needs to be updated.

I dont think Embed Code Feature wins fair...
Such a useless fuction...
They cheat again... Proxy or somthing...

I don't think that is a useless function. I think that users will use more times the "get embed codes" rather than the pages manager because is something that benefits admin and users and the pages manager only makes a little more easier the admin job like the one time you will edit a page. Pages manager is not about post pages or updates, is just an editor for the /page/about and other ones like that.

And by the way, the only allowed votes here are from actual clients. In the other topic clients and non-clients voted and I noticed how a single IP voted with 5 different users (new accounts). This is what community wants, for future polls make sure to write down why you want a given feature and encourage others to share those ideas and also vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back