• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Video Uploads fails after file has completed

Version
PHP version
PHP 8.1
Database driver
MariaDB
Database version
Web browser
Chrome

user_a253f

Chevereto Member
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 5.23.25 PM.png
No matter what I do, this is what I get when a video of any EXT completes. I have spent 4 hours trying to figure this out. EVEN after several reinstalls, I am still getting the same thing. I can get the first 500 videos to upload fine, but then after that anything I upload gives me the above results. Anyone can help that would be wonderful.

Chevereto shows these empty icons because up to v4.1.4 the system was detecting for missing files (either not found or unable to read) so instead of showing a broken media it shows these empty icons. This checking has been removed in v4.2.0.

Most likely there's a filesystem policy restricting the number of inodes/storage and that's why it works for the first n=500 files.

Bottomline, the issue is on your server filesystem not Chevereto. Move to another server provider or start using External Storage.

Back