• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[vBulletin] Import External Images

Lautaro

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hello,

This is a paid vBulletin 4.1.x product I requested in vbulletin.org and I'm releasing for free now.

What is this product for?
This product will import all external images posted in your forum (new posts) through chevereto API. The mod is currently configured to work with my website rcUPLOAD, however you can edit the mod and use your own chevereto site.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6803fdui8m4ge70

Install instructions:
Code:
Import External Images (Chevereto)
==================================
Author: Lautaro
Version: 4.0

Description
-----------
This hack imports external images posted in the forums through Chevereto's API.

Installation
------------
1) Go to ACP / Plugins & Products / Manage Products and import product-import_images_chevereto.xml

Import current images
---------------------
1) Go to ACP / Maintenance / General Update Tools
2) Search for 'Rebuild Post Image Cache' section
3) Set 'Number of posts to process per cycle'* and press 'Rebuild Post Image Cache' button.

* This number may need to be set lower for extremely large forums because of time out concerns.

Uninstallation
--------------
1) Go to ACP / Plugins & Products / Manage Products and uninstall the product named 'Import External Images (Chevereto)'.

To edit the mod and use your own api edit the file includes/functions_importimages.php and replace the url with your site.

Compatible with vBulletin 4.1.X versions.

I am currently running this mod in my forum:
http://forum.gameznetwork.com/

Working perfectly, it added around 90k images to rcupload since installed.

Regards,
Lautaro.

nmt12 said:
if install this mod , any new thread have pics will not display , it just show tag

:( :( :( :(

make sure you are using it for the correct version of vbulletin. it only supports vB 4.1.X +

nmt12 said:
Lautaro said:
nmt12 said:
if install this mod , any new thread have pics will not display , it just show tag

:( :( :( :(

make sure you are using it for the correct version of vbulletin. it only supports vB 4.1.X +

i use VBB 4.1.10 , but if install this mod , all new thread have pics will not display , it just show tag
Code:

can you help me ?

is 's change
by my URL in include file ?

oh if you edited the php file of the mod to work with your API then you need to make sure your api is in public mod if you only changed the site url, otherwise make sure you add the key value to the api url.

Hi all,
I saw that in your site does this mod, and you have version 4.2.0 and it works for you,

But my site is not working and I have the same version as you.

You've changed the code?

A greeting.

Back