• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

V3 and the Gallery

meelos

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I just recently found Chevereto and it appears to be exactly what I am looking for. Two quick questions, and my apologies if this info is readily available somewhere already and I missed it.

-Is there a tentative release date for v3? I figure if I've yet to play around yet, I may as well just wait for v3 to begin.

-I'd like to have somewhat of an image search engine using chevereto if possible. Is there a search box option to search for specific images, and will users be able to add tags when uploading so others can find images based on the keywords entered?

By the way, I read somewhere that this is ripe for being integrated into WordPress which is really exciting. I don't know how that would work, but I'm a big end user of WP and I think the integration would be a fantastic idea.

Thanks!

Hi meelos,

Is there a tentative release date for v3? I figure if I've yet to play around yet, I may as well just wait for v3 to begin.

No date so far but the development is strong.

I'd like to have somewhat of an image search engine using chevereto if possible. Is there a search box option to search for specific images, and will users be able to add tags when uploading so others can find images based on the keywords entered?
Chevereto v3 will have a search function but Chevereto v3 won't use image tags. It will rely on descriptions and album names.

I read somewhere that this is ripe for being integrated into WordPress which is really exciting. I don't know how that would work, but I'm a big end user of WP and I think the integration would be a fantastic idea.
No, that is false. Where did you read that?

Back