• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

V3.0.20 on plesk

LJPc

Chevereto Member
Plesk's Imagick doesn't support WEBP yet. So when you update to 3.0.20, the error "Imagick WEBP image type support is not enabled." will be shown and nothing will work anymore.
Please fix this by removing that requirement or check if the website is running on Plesk and then just not update anymore.

If there is a solution for this problem without having to build imagick on Plesk myself, please let me know.

I had to restore a backup to get it to work again.

Check whether it helps, https://francescopantisano.it/enable-plesk-webp-php-7-4-gd-support/ and https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...ebP-support-in-PHP-packages-provided-by-Plesk

The above is for PHP, but still give a try whether it solves the issue.

Is there any reason you are using Plesk when there are many free alternatives are there?
That's all for gd. The error is about imagick. Or am Iooking at the wrong thing?
And I also don't want to build new extensions for one application.

I use plesk for my hosting company because it is (in my opinion) the most straightforward, best looking and most stable system. The only alternative that I considered was cpanel, but I have too much negative experiences with that.

Support for disabling X format was added in 3.20, the default setting assume that you want to use all the formats and it got in the middle of the imagick implementation.

Back