• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

v2.5.9 After Upload, i cant see picture / thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adromia

Chevereto Member
Hello,

i had to change the server. Now i can upload pictures, but after upload i cant see the picture or preview. In my admin panel i cant see the thumbs of the picture. I dont know, what this is a problem. I think, the permissions are correct.

http://www.givme.de

Adromia

Most likely your folder permissions for the images folder is wrong. What permission mask you have in that folder and files?

All folder have permission 755. All folder in "images" have the permission 777. The files (image and php) have 644.

Seems that the error is an Internal Server Error (500). Try by deleting some rules of the .htaccess file from that folder.

It is really crazy.

In the folder "images" i have editing the .htaccess file.

PHP:
<Files .*>
order allow,deny
deny from all
</Files>

AddHandler cgi-script .php .php3 .phtml .pl .py .jsp .asp .htm .shtml .sh .cgi .fcgi
#Options -ExecCGI

And i deactivated the "#Options -ExecCGI". And now i can see all thumbs and picture. Is this normal?

Adromia

Yes, is your server which doesn't understand the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back