• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Using the API to log a user in - Will pay $$$

rumble_the_bison

Chevereto Member
Hey guys,

On our site we use SSO (single sign-on) for all our external software and purchased Chevereto awhile back now and have been delaying introducing it into our site because it currently doesn't support SSO.

Whilst I've through of extending the API to do it myself I would rather pay someone that already has experience developing with Chevereto to do it for us.

I imagine it shouldn't be too hard? Perhaps something like passing an API key via the request URL (whilst making sure to pass the data over https) and then simply having login/logout methods.

So basically what we would need would be if the request was valid then to log the user in with the requested username and then be able to provide a redirect URL where the script would redirect the user back to after successful login or failed login. Should also be able to select yes/no to the "remember me" option via a parameter.

Obviously though with the aforementioned redirect option, this would only be required if the user had to be redirected to Chevereto to be able to log them in; preferably this wouldn't be the case - I would prefer to do it "behind the scenes" somehow, such as with cURL or other.

That's pretty much it!

Hey guys,

On our site we use SSO (single sign-on) for all our external software and purchased Chevereto awhile back now and have been delaying introducing it into our site because it currently doesn't support SSO.

Whilst I've through of extending the API to do it myself I would rather pay someone that already has experience developing with Chevereto to do it for us.

I imagine it shouldn't be too hard? Perhaps something like passing an API key via the request URL (whilst making sure to pass the data over https) and then simply having login/logout methods.

So basically what we would need would be if the request was valid then to log the user in with the requested username and then be able to provide a redirect URL where the script would redirect the user back to after successful login or failed login. Should also be able to select yes/no to the "remember me" option via a parameter.

Obviously though with the aforementioned redirect option, this would only be required if the user had to be redirected to Chevereto to be able to log them in; preferably this wouldn't be the case - I would prefer to do it "behind the scenes" somehow, such as with cURL or other.

That's pretty much it!

Did you manage to get any luck finding someone to do this?

Anyone out there that can help?

Back