• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

user signups

wayne2

Chevereto Member
hi
is there any way to have a in between method of sign-ups, atm its either open to anyone or off, is there anyway to have a option to generate random signup links so they can be sent to friends etc.

or another way i was thinking but couldn’t follow the code , could i manually insert a username and email address into a db table then chevereto can process the rest by sending the email, the reason i ask that is i have a db with members in it and rather than manually create each account or try and integrate it, a nice lil script could fetch the info from 1 db and put it in another

just thought id ask the question :thumbsup:

Can you just make a script like this on your own? Seems pretty basic. You seem to know atleast what a database is. :p So... assuming you do a bit of sql googleing... you should be able to move the users from XX to XY.

you can do it all manual using the form or using the built in methods, check for User::insert() and Login::insert(). those are user and login classes.

Back