• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

User based conditionals

SMP

💖 Chevereto Fan
Would like to know how add advertising per user...

Kindly help me achieve this

if user 1 { user 1 adcode }
else if user 2 { user 2 adcode }
else { site adcode}

If possible give me the conditional statements to do this and where to place it.

Thanks

It should be something like...

PHP:
switch(CHV\Login::getUser()['id']) {
    case 1:
        $ad_code = 'ad code 1';
    break;
    case 2:
        $ad_code = 'ad code 2';
    break;
    default:
        $ad_code = 'ad code default';
    break;
}
echo $ad_code;

Place this directly in the theme files. It won't work adding this code in the Dashboard.

Reactions: SMP
Oops... i show have been more clear with my question. Sorry.

The above code is good to display some sort of message to logged in users.

What i want to achieve is... i want to place adverts like...

user 1's ad code to display only on the images uploaded buy user 1 (and only when not logged in if possible)

and similarly rest.

_____

if user is not logged in {

if user 1 image
{ adcode 1 }
if user 2 image
{ adcode 2 }
else
{user default}

}
else
{ site default }

User (ones i permit) who adds content gets rewarded... and when user are logged in they don't make impressions or accidental clicks on their own ads.

Last edited:
You have to play with the CHV\Login functions to do your conditionals. Check app/lib/classes/class.login.php for a complete reference.

Hi Rodolfo,

tried and did get it working in parts

On image page used this and its seems to work... so is it correct ?

PHP:
<?php
if(!CHV\Login::isLoggedUser()) {
if(get_image()["user"]["id"]==A) {
?>
Image A
<?php   
} else if(get_image()["user"]["id"]==B) {
?>
Image B
<?php   
} else if(get_image()["user"]["id"]==C) {
?>
Image C
<?php
} else {
?>
Default Image
<?php
}
} else {
?>
Default Site
<?php
}
?>

And on rest what should be the changes... ie... the condition to replace if(get_image()["user"]["id"]==A)

Thanks

get_image()["user"] will return the user owner of the image. For logged user you must use CHV\Login

get_image()["user"] will return the user owner of the image. For logged user you must use CHV\Login

The thing here is that I am looking to get the content/image owner (as I am planning to share revenue with few selected ones for there contribution) so i think image owner is the correct one on image view page, album owner on album and profile owner on profile page. And rest of them is for default.

So, if I use get logged in user... wont i display based on user rather then image/profile/album?

If A uploads a image... the code should be shown only on that uploaded image view page (like wise with albums & profile) this way the revenue goes only for the things user worked for.

Am I right ?

Back