• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Use SMTP with Unsecured Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmonkey

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

We have an internal relay in the same network as our Chevereto server, for varying reasons TLS/SSL is not supported... whilst we get that fixed (the relay works just fine unsecured for several internal Web servers).

How do we setup SMTP email as "Non Secured" the site gui just says "check the errors to proceed" in Chevereto?

We can telnet to the relay sever on 25 by both IP and Hostname, other hosts are using this to relay without issue

Enable error reporting under Dashboard > Settings > System and/or enable debug_level 3

That will give you the real error, the system also prints the debug output provided by phpmailer.

Then you have an unexpected issue related to your server configuration. I really doubt that I will be able to get anything out of it because you have already checked the logs.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back